Anyway, as I was saying...Kaddy is in a rock band which also badass. A badass rock band. Which you will get to read all about and meet all the other members in less than 24 hours!! AHHHHHHH!!!! <insert extra squeals of excitement here> SO CLOSE!!!
It is also a well known fact that I cannot write without music playing somewhere in my house because songs help the mood stay intact for certain scenes or they simply may inspire a new scene! Music is amazing and I'm so glad that Kaddy's story is so deeply entrenched in it.
So without further chatter, here are the songs I listened to while writing Chosen! (p.s. These are in no particular order)
- No Light, No Light - Florence + the Machine
- Renegade - Paramore
- Erase This - Evanescence
- Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana
- You'll Never Know - VersaEmerge
- Hurricane - MS. MR.
- Have Faith in Me - A Day to Remember
- Life of My Own - 3 Doors Down
- Angel in the Swamp - Story of the Year
- Just a Girl - No Doubt
- Weight of the World - Evanescence
- Sink Into Me - Taking Back Sunday
- Wonderwall - Oasis
- Underneath It All - No Doubt
- Collect Call - Metric
- Last Hope - Paramore
- Fire Away - The Swellers
- If It Means a Lot to You - A Day To Remember
- No One Does It Better - You Me At Six
- Pressure - Paramore
LESS THAN 24 HOURS.