Sunday, November 24, 2013

Pre-Holiday Update

Ever since Chosen came out holy chips and guacamole I have been insanely busy. Plus the holidays are coming which is the time of year that I know I slack on blogging.

Not even kidding. November is half over already? Where did the time go?

It's prime time for ugly sweater season!! Not to mention that December is the season for ugly Christmas sweaters for all the festivities of this season.

I've been locked up in my writing cave, writing away, really pushing myself to finish Timeless Sky and work on the sequel to Chosen, which, if you haven't already figured it out, is titled CHANCES.

Yay! So there you have it, that's the sequel to Chosen and this one is crazy adventurous. Ahhh! Though, writing two books at once is definitely exhausting. Thanksgiving day, it will be nice to have a break to eat some food and get back to writing!

Basically this post isn't filled with anything too exciting but I had to update before the holidays and before I return to my writing cave!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Remember to think of all the things you're grateful for, it will brighten your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment