Saturday, January 18, 2014

The Days in the Life of a Not-so-Great-Blogger

Blogging, blogging, blogging....

It's what I'm not very good at but hey, look at this, I'm blogging right now and it's my third post in a month. January is off to a great start. 

I just wanted to take a moment to give a very big THANK YOU to everyone who downloaded Flightless Bird and Broken Wings in the two day sale on 1/16 and 1/17. You are all so very awesome and I hope you find the adventures of Livy and Gregory adventurous and exciting! :-)

For all those Nook readers who missed out, the Flightless Bird series will be back on Nook SOON! Soon as in the beginning of February but they will be back on. Thanks for being so patient and awesome you nook bookers. Meanwhile, you can enjoy Chosen!

In other news aside from books, just wanted to let all the readers out there that I'm going to be at UtopYA 2014 sharing a table with my two bestest writing sisters Hollie Westring and Michelle N. Files (formerly known as Michelle Nicole). This will be my second year attending and holy smokes, you seriously want to be at this convention. It is this amazing event where readers, bloggers, and authors all convene for 3 days of total awesomeness. I could go on and on but instead, here's a link. Tickets are still on sale! But trust me, they go FAST. Get yours now if you want to come hang out with all the fellow book nerds. UtopYA 2014 Plus, another cool fact is that this year the convention's theme is aliens and last year it was angels. I'm really digging the alien theme because the slogan is 'Take Me to Your Reader'. Does it get more clever?

Right now, my cat Juey is being ridiculously cute. So cute I almost can't handle it. He thinks he is assisting with my writing by laying all over my notebook and naturally, he's doing a very fine job of helping. If you need your day brightened please enjoy this adorable photo of my cat: 


Awww! What a cutie. He loves the camera too. He might be the most spoiled cat ever. 

Another thing I wanted to point out is that yesterday was Betty White's 92nd birthday! That lady is a rockstar and not to mention one of my favorite Golden Girls. Though, I loved all the girls on that show. They were hilarious. Pretty sure Betty White will live forever because of how awesome she still is. Happy Birthday Betty!

What else can I ramble on about? Well, not much else that I can think of. Oh! I'm eating veggie chips. Which, despite popular belief are actually very tasty. But I must refill my glass of iced tea and get back to my writing stat. With all you reading Flightless Bird and Broken Wings I best be finishing the final one in the series, Timeless Sky shouldn't I? And the sequel to Chosen which is named Chances and not to mention I'm working on a secret third project....

Basically, I'm in over my head.

I'm off to write!

No comments:

Post a Comment