Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Chosen Playlist Reveal: #1

Holy chips and guacamole. (Has anyone caught on to realizing that is what Gracie says in the Flightless Bird series?) Has this month been busy or what?

As you may know, the always lovely author Michelle Nicole hosted me on her blog as Indie Author of the Month and it was such a blast and might I add that Damon had a great time doing the interview. He always loves the spotlight. So a HUGE-O thank you to Michelle for being amazing and for having me on her blog for the month. Sending you a really big bear hug penpal!! (Seriously everyone, she is the best!)

I know I've been absent for the most part but it's because I've been writing Chosen! I know how all of you are so excited for this one and believe me, I'm just as excited. I've secured myself in the writing cave and have been deep into the story. As usual pouring my blood, sweat, and tears into every page to make it as awesome as it can be. Hopefully when it gets closer to its release date I might release an excerpt or two. Just know that this one is non-stop action, I swear. It's like a crazy rollar coaster! It will be interesting to see what my editor thinks, I can't wait to send it to her because once I do, that means it's only one step closer to publication! Woohoo! My editor is fan-tas-tic so I'm sure she'll help make it better as she wipes out the typos my eyes miss as I write.

Some of you may be wondering, or not wondering, where Adrienne has gone throughout this entire process. No worries, the always epic Adrienne is still here! She's just being awesome and doing her thing. In fact she's working on the new Flightless Bird cover AND the cover for Timeless Sky. I haven't seen either yet so it will be a surprise...I can't wait to see what she comes up with! As usual she's a genius.

Alright, the point of this post is that I was going to reveal a song that is on the Chosen playlist. I know I don't typically release the playlist until the book is closer to release but I wanted to reveal a song for you all and will be revealing more songs as the weeks go by. Now you have to know that the songs that made it on the playlist are highly exclusive and I put them on this playlist for a reason, either they were a huge inspiration or they have meaning to the story. Music is a big part of this book, considering the main character is in a rock band after all.

Here's one of the songs from the playlist! 'Radioactive' by Imagine Dragons.


Now I'm sure some of you are thinking about how this might relate. I'll keep you guessing! I thought it best to post an epic song for what I consider to be an epic story!

No comments:

Post a Comment