Saturday, July 6, 2013

Quick Update

Okayyyyyy so I seriously fail this summer at blogging. I swear I will try to be better but lately I've been staying off the internet to focus on writing! I have been feeling so inspired, literally I have been on a writing role and fleshing out great action scenes and jamming to some awesome music that has been really helping get in the groove of writing. Chosen is on the right track to being finished!

I've also gotten a new story idea, different from Chosen but in between writing the Fighting Fate series I've been working on this new idea! It's still being worked out so I don't know where its going to go just yet...I have to focus on Chosen and the final Flightless Bird series book, Timeless Sky, before I get in over my head with this new story! So much to write! So little time to write it all!

This was a quick post, just wanted to let you all know that I'm still here, just been busy! I'm working on a longer post about what I've been up to lately. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment