Sunday, September 4, 2011

September Already?

Alright, so for those of you who haven't heard yet, I have an interview coming up! If anyone had any questions concerning Flightless Bird or its upcoming sequel Broken Wings to email me at: ulrichauthor@gmail.com. But the interview is tomorrow so whatever questions come in are the ones that come in! I'm really excited to answer some questions people may have and considering that this is my first official interview, I'm definitely all smiles right now. Can't wait to see what the interview is going to be about? Well, it's going to be a video interview so everyone will be able to watch and see what questions I've answered. Naturally they will be questions concerning my writing, Flightless Bird, and Broken Wings. Oh I'm so excited! The video interview will be posted on Friday. I will try to post it here but no guarantees exactly. But I can guarantee it will be posted on the Flightless Bird facebook page and on youtube! So mark your calenders for Friday the 9th!

So that's good news but I also wanted to apologize for not exactly being the most up-to-date blogger on the planet. I try to keep you guys updated on the progress of my books and I think I'm doing a decent job but I will try to get better at it. :-) I've just been working away at Broken Wings so much that sometimes I forget to be a good blogger! Being on vacation didn't exactly help with the blogging but it certainly did inspire the writing! Speaking of which...

The sights, sounds, and smells of a new place really revived the inspiration for me and I brought back to life one of my earlier stories I have written. I mean, this particular story was written well before Flightless Bird even and I hope to one day have it released along with my other novels. Even the lifestyle of where I was re-inspired me to write even more to that one story. Although the lifestyle of the south wasn't really for me it still was a great experience for me to practically live there for 5 weeks and really take in the surroundings. You can definitely expect more writing and that is a 100% guarantee! I don't think I will ever stop writing and all my travels will only fuel my passion.

Alright, I don't know if I have much else to announce except news about the interview. Be sure to watch it and see if any of your questions get answered!

-Paulina

No comments:

Post a Comment