Monday, August 19, 2013

Whispers & Wishes!

What is up!! Here we are, over halfway through August and maybe you saw my last blog post but there have been so many exciting things going on lately!!

This weekend for starters is Livy's birthday weekend (yes, yes, I celebrate my characters birthdays) and in honor of her 18 again birthday, I'm thinking a sale yeah? Who doesn't love sales? Keep your eyes peeled for the Flightless Bird series on SALE this weekend. Just saying.

But today's post is not about my books, it's about a fabulous up-and-coming author. You all know her as my ninja awesome super hero editor, Hollie over at Hollie the Editor, but I could not be more excited for her to be writing her first novel! So now she's an editor AND an author!! Double the amazing right there!! I am so honored to be sharing the love for her first novel too here on my blog. I beta read it and as Gracie (from Flightless Bird) would say, holy chips and guacamole it is GOOD! I was so lucky that she had me read it and let me tell you, it was awesome. I was gasping at the twists and squealing at the cute parts. Basically, you should read it but for you to read it you probably need some information about it to decide for yourself!

I am happy to announce that on OCTOBER 24TH, yes this October, her debut novel, Whispers & Wishes will premiere! It is a paranormal new adult novel that has just the right mix of everything a girl needs when torn between two hotties. Or you just like to read, that is a good excuse to read a book too. Also, did I mention there were two cuties in her book? Just in case you missed it. But of course there is more than just cute guys! There is an adventure and choices to make and...okay, just read the great summary!

Without further adieu, I present to you the synopsis for Whispers & Wishes.

Eliza Monroe has been traveling the United States for three years, immersing herself in the towns she visits as she searches for the mother she’s never known. She hopes returning to her grandmother’s inn in Sage Springs, Mo., will provide the break she needs to evaluate her lonely life.What Eliza isn’t expecting is to have two men enter the picture, not making her decision to stay or leave any easier. One has been her foundation, while the other is as comfortable as she is hopping from city to city. Throw in a kooky grandmother, a cheerful best friend, a sarcastic guest, a town where residents and spirits interact like neighbors, and Eliza has little time to contemplate her future.Friendships grow, webs are spun and lies are revealed before Eliza comes to terms with what she wants in life and learns what's really important.

Sounds brilliant right? As soon as I have word on the cover, that baby will be posted right here on the day she decides to reveal the cover. Eeeeepppp!! It's a sweet, fun, and witty read that will leave you wanting to know more about every character's personal story.

The countdown is ON! Add this to your TBR because it's really worth the read. :-)

Oh yeah, maybe I should announce the release date of Chosen while I'm posting.

October 31st.

Halloween.

Now you know when to expect to read Chosen.

See why October is THE month for books? Hollie has a great book coming out with an exclusive sneak peak of the first chapter of Chosen before it's released. Did you read that? If not, go back and re-read that sentence. Surprise!

I can't wait to officially have my paperback of Hollie's book! And my e-reader version. And some author swag. Basically, I can't wait to share with everyone what a great book this is! Add it to your TBR asap!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment