Thursday, July 16, 2015

Staying Positive

Via www.paulinaulrich.com

Hey Peeps! I know I've been off the blogging radar lately. Been busy editing and writing and reading and doing general nerd stuff. By doing said nerd stuff, I've also done a lot of thinking and I want to give some reassurance to all those who have been told "you can't do it". 

I'm going to temporarily stand on my soap box here, before I became successful and even still, there are people who are going to put you down for whatever reason. The reasons don't matter. Why? Because the issue they have with you doing what you love is THEIR issue, not yours. Keep doing what you do. Ignore the haters because trust me, there are going to be haters.

Sometimes people come in your life to be your friend/supporter for awhile and then they leave and that's okay. It happens. The only person you truly need to succeed is yourself. I can't emphasize that enough. Yeah, it's great to have support from others but if you believe in yourself that you can accomplish your goals, then you can. You don't need anyone else. 

JUST BELIEVE IN YOURSELF.

Okay, stepping off my soap box. People ask how I can stay so positive all the time and I always say the truth: I don't give a single fuck about what people think of me. I do what I do for me and that's all that matters. Stop caring what people say and start putting your passion to work! 

Go forth and conquer. Life is too short to not do what you love. <3

Stay positive and next time someone tells you it's impossible, you shouldn't do it, or that you can't do it, tell them this: Actually, I can. 




Stay positive peeps!


No comments:

Post a Comment